Are you an experienced Workshop Supervisor, looking for a new opportunity?
My client is based in Doncaster and are looking for a Workshop Supervisor to join their team.
The Workshop Supervisor would mange a team of 20 staff.
The Workshop Supervisors roles and responsibilities will include:
· Day to day management of workshop, planning resource of department through peak periods.
· Optimise lead times of vehicles requiring rectification.
· Meet customer requirements in term of quality and lead times, advising promptly of any delays or concerns
· Ensure most cost effective repair methods are used at all times.
· To review and improve processes to develop efficiencies, ensuring any problems are followed through to root cause.
· Monitor supplier performance ensuring adherence to agreed KPI's.
· Oversee sub-contracted functions challenging site representative to resolve issues/concerns.
· Ensure compliance with all group operating procedures and standards.
· To ensure business requirements are continually met maintaining a high level of quality.
· Regularly communicate information to all team members to improve awareness of performance and expectations.
· Assess and plan training requirements and develop action plans for all team members.
· Assess and Monitor the performance and achievements of the department, setting KPI's to measure against targets.
· All manual and electronic filling are kept up to date and in line with 5's standards.
· Ensure working instructions are kept up to date and in correct format.
· Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time by your line manager.
Workshop Supervisor Key Skills:
· Knowledge of ISO19001/ 14001
· Experience within mechanical repairs
· Good team leader skills
Hours of work are Monday - Friday. 8am - 5pm.
Salary is competitive.
If you are interested in the Workshop Supervisor role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.