One of the leading providers of commercial vehicle repair and maintenance has an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Service Controller in the Corby area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will report to the Depot Manager to manage the day to day Workshop activities and to ensure that the relevant and set financial, productivity, stock control and quality performance measures are met.
The successful candidate will ensure that Technicians carry out preventative maintenance and repairs in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
You will provide input into the overall contract management team as required in order to ensure that the relevant key contract objectives are achieved.
You will also maintain and build employee and customer relations to ensure that the Workshop operation achieves all set financial and cultural objectives/targets.
The person our Client is looking for:
- Workshop and managerial awareness and experience.
- Experience of health and safety fundamentals.
- Experience of service and workshop processes and procedures.
- IT Literate - MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point packages.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in a demanding environment.
- Be able to prioritise accordingly to suit workloads and react to changes.
- Excellent customer awareness skills.
- Computer and IT literate.
Salary for this opportunity is c£30k.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.