Are you a Worksop controller looking for a new opportunity?
I am recruiting for a Workshop controller to join my clients team in Milton Keynes.
The role includes:
· Good understanding of how a Manufacturer Approved body shop operates / guidelines
· Proactive and work as a team player
· Excellent Communicator
· Exceptional administration and attention to detail critical
· Must be able to work on own initiative and have a natural ability to work well with customers/people at all levels
· Resolving queries which must be relayed professionally to the customer
· Able to engage customers and provide them with solutions
· Operate our windows based body shop management system ('Autoflow') must be computer literate
· Assist other front of house team (team 4/5) with duties and holiday cover
· Clean driving license
· All data must be treated in the strictest confidence
Ideally with Estimating & Audatex experience (but not essential)
competitive dependant on skill level - £25K-£35K + Overtime
Mon-Friday 8.30 - 5.30 p.m.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.