This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within the Berkeley Group at an early stage of the
project. This strategic venture is being established to produce volumetric modules on behalf of Berkeley
Group, specifically designed and engineered for the residential housing sector to help create high performing,
high quality and comfortable homes for people to enjoy living in.
You will be part of the start-up team who are currently based at one of our developments in Royal Arsenal,
relocating to the Berkeley Modular factory in Northfleet, from 6 May 2019.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the continuous development of our people through:
- Internal and external training
- Effective appraisal systems
- Sponsorship through our apprenticeship and graduate programmes.
Duties will include:
- Monitor and support apprentices and graduates through their respective programmes
- Booking of all mandatory and non-mandatory training
- Maintain up-to-date records for all employees including training credentials / requirements through the Learning Management System
- Managing relationships and co-ordinating training activities with North Kent College and other external training partners
- Managing `work experience placements during the year
- Local schools and college liaison to attract apprenticeship candidates
- Management of annual appraisal process and reporting
- Submission of CITB claims
- Apprenticeship Levy reporting
- Responsible for managing internal social media platform (Yammer)
- Management of wellbeing and other employee initiatives
- Ability to inspire
- Ability to influence
- Strong work ethic
- Strong team ethic
- Ambition to achieve
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.