White Goods Engineer
We are looking to appoint a White Goods Engineer for our client based in Grantham.
Reporting to the Reuse Manager, you will be responsible for the grading, inspection, repair and testing of a wide range of domestic appliances.
What you'll do…
- Determine the potential, quality and repair capacity of the product
- Repair of products after being graded
- Stripping down and re-building machines
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Testing of products
- Completing all required paperwork
What we're looking for…
- Candidates with knowledge of domestic appliances
- Base level electrical awareness and aptitude
- NVQ in domestic appliance service and repair
Applicants must be self-motivated, maintain a positive approach, follow instructions from team leaders and offer support to other team members.
If you have the relivant experience and are wanting to know anymore infomation on the role please contact Barker Ross Nottingham on 0115 9416324.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.