Recruiting for a Weighbridge Planner ASAP based in Bardon, Coalville which is an ongoing temporary position.
· Weighing vehicles in and out producing relevant documentation
· Planning logistics
· Comply with legal requirements of Weights and Measures and Trading Standards
· Dealing with the public on a day to day basis professionally and effectively using all forms of media
· Dealing professionally and effectively with customer queries and complaints
· Enforce and adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Liaise and maintain close relationships with other departments within the company
· Apply product knowledge
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with all drivers and hauliers
· Ensure that visitors to the Weighbridge are aware of site rules and Health and Safety requirements
· Computer literate and have the ability to learn and work with Load Lines and the E1 system
· Communicate in an assertive manner
· Communicate using all forms of media and have professional customer service skills
· Interpret and act on information given
· Verbal communication and influencing skills
Knowledge (not essential)
· Quarry vehicle routing procedures
· Weights, Measures and Trading Standards legislation
· Product and commercial knowledge and procedures
· AI policies and procedures including Health and Safety
· How other departments work
· Overview of national and local products
· Haulier rules and rule book and understanding their needs
Mon-Fri 4.30am-12.30pm OR 10am-6pm
(may be required to work some weekends )
If you would like to apply and are immediately available then please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.