Weighbridge Clerk - Huntingdon, PE29
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Weighbridge Clerk to work on a temporary contract in Huntingdon.
Hours of work - 6.30am - 3pm or 10am - 7pm (may include some nights or weekend shifts)
Rate of pay: £11phr
Contract Length - 4/3/2019 - 31/12/2019
Department - Construction
Weighbridge Clerk role:
- To produce an accurate weighbridge ticket for all loads entering and leaving the site.
- To identify the customer account and material and ensure the correct vehicle registration, customer, product, haulier, source, destination, and order number is recorded.
- To ensure all drivers and visitors are wearing appropriate PPE.
- To refuse to accept/ issue material when a customer's account is on credit stop (unless authorisation is obtained credit control department)
- To notify the driver when the vehicle is overweight
- To keep the weighbridge balanced and reading zero and notify your manager of any operational problems with the weighbridge (damage, cleanliness, inaccuracies).
- Inspect inbound documentation to ensure compliance
- Ensure outbound documentation is completed accurately and completely in accordance with legislation
- Maintain the weighbridge office in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure that drivers and visitors are aware of site rules/site inductions undertaken
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Working with other members of staff to operate the facility safely to maximise throughputs
If you are interested in the Weighbridge Clerk role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.