Weighbridge Administrator - Coalville, LE67
Weighbridge Administrator Pay rate - £9.50phr
Contract length - 6/8/19 - 2/10/19 (possible extension)
Hours of work - Monday to Sunday - 12 hour shifts (Rota 12 months in advance) includes nights.
Working as part of a team, you will ensure accurate tracking of all good in and out as well ensuring all stock levels and product information is carefully logged and reported on the systems.
Weighbridge Administrator duties include:
- To produce an accurate weighbridge ticket for all loads entering and leaving the site.
- To identify the customer account and material and ensure the correct vehicle registration, customer, product, haulier, source, destination, and order number is recorded.
- To ensure all drivers and visitors are wearing appropriate PPE.
- To notify the driver when the vehicle is overweight
- To keep the weighbridge balanced and reading zero and notify your manager of any operational problems with the weighbridge (damage, cleanliness, inaccuracies).
- Inspect inbound documentation to ensure compliance
- Ensure outbound documentation is completed accurately and completely in accordance with legislation
- Maintain the weighbridge office in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure that drivers and visitors are aware of site rules/site inductions undertaken
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible towards working hours to ensure the smooth operation of the facility
- IT literacy
If you are interested in the Weighbridge Administrator role, please apply today
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.