Exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a busy office based in Leicester on a permanant basis.
Role and Responsibilities
· Weighing in/out vehicles using the commercial system
· Scanning all supporting documents to weight tickets in commercial
· Communications with all areas of operations and commercial
· Completion of daily reports
· Daily filing of paperwork
· Daily uploading and management of photos for all out going loads
· Support with Goods in Checks - Daily Task
· Responsibility for Daily completion of quality sampling sheets
· Daily monitoring and reporting of input and output samples
· Daily monitoring and emailing of high input samples to customers
· Attend Alternate Monthly HSEQ Meetings as Weighbridge Representative
· Support of management for all goods in transportation
· Support with contacting suppliers every Wednesday to ascertain load requirements for following week
· Support with booking transport for all collected loads
· Support with raising all delivery reference numbers for direct deliveries and collected loads
· Support with Updating 'Goods in MRF Plan' & 'Purchase Schedule'
· Support with emailing delivery references to all relevant parties
· Support Commercial Team with managing incoming loads throughout the week, updating schedule and deleting incomplete loads the following week
· Support Commercial Team in Completing MQMS documents for KPI's
· General admin and commercial support
· Daily checking of emails and printing off and other paperwork relevant to goods in and out
· Quality checking of all goods out loads in containers
· Good Telephone Manner Required
· Previous Administration Experience Required
· Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
· Good Organisational Skills and Attention to Detail
· Flexibility on Working Hours is Essential. To include possible alternate Saturday cover and Bank Holidays
· Good Time Keeping and Attendance
· Willingness to Undertake Further Development and Training as Required
· Ability to Work as Part of a Team
training development plan:
Development opportunities will be given during the course of employment in line with both the role requirements and the Individual's aspirations.
Hours of work:
Alternate Saturdays (3hrs approx.)
Alternate bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.