£35,000 + Overtime
Permanent Weekend work - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
I am currently recruiting for Multi-skilled engineers in Thetford/Brandon, IP27 area with food or FMCG experience.
I am recruiting for a Friday to Sunday role, overtime will be available during the busy times of the year.
On behalf of this client, I am looking to speak to engineers of all levels of experience; Food or FMCG Experience is a must but the level at which you have worked will be assessed by the client!
- Provide troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs for all equipment and assets associated with the production department including 24/7 support when volume or needs dictate regarding equipment maintenance
- Liaise with Engineering Manager on priority issues.
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment to minimise risk
- Attend regular team meetings or training as required
Knowledge of machines and tools, to include their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to apply mastery of skills in adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the proper repair procedures for various maintenance jobs
- Ability to bring a task to closure
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of safety procedures, processes and guidelines
- PLC knowledge is necessary but no reprogramming will be required - only basic needs.
If you feel like you could be suitable for this role or know somebody who could be, then get in touch!
If you would like more information on the role please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.