Our client based in Newark is one of the UK's leading barcode solution providers, distributing barcode scanners, barcode readers, label printers, plastic card printers, EPOS systems and self-adhesive labels on a global basis.
They are currently recruiting for a Weekend Customer Service Agent to join their growing organisation on a full time permanent basis and the successful candidate must be fluent Romanian speaking.
This will be a 20 hours per week contract, working 10 hour days every Saturday and Sunday. Our client is also willing to consider candidates that can work a 16 hours per week contract, working 8 hour days again every Saturday and Sunday.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Providing a first point of contact for all support queries received by the help desk
- Ensuring that all reported incidents are logged and an initial diagnosis undertaken
- Providing clear and accurate details to level 2 support on all escalated incidents
- Ensuring that incidents logged receive a response within 30 minutes of receipt
- Collecting feedback from end users via outbound calls when required
- Providing 95% availability within IT systems to answer inbound phone calls
- To answer any assigned inbound telephone call upon receipt of your allocated station
- To log all telephone calls within the in house IT systems
- Monitoring emails and ensuring all inbound queries receive a response within 1 hour
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Able to deliver high standards of customer service
- Committed to personal development
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Clear telephone manner
- Good written & verbal communication
- Computer literate - working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word & Outlook
Our client offers NVQ courses and language sessions for those who wish to upskill and develop further.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.