Barker Ross are recruiting for a Yard Operator in the Sutton-in-Ashfield area on a 4 Month+ contract based on 40+ hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £11.61ph.
Candidate MUST hold the below documentation
Valid Standard DBS
Proof from a doctor covering - Hepatitis A / Hepatitis B / Tetanus
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the effective and smooth operation of the FM Yard in relation to the disposal of all types of waste. Position will provide exposure to dirty and hot working conditions (up 34 degrees in Boiler House or Plant Rooms) as well as unpleasant working conditions (disposal of body fluids and waste matter).
Key accountabilities of the position will include (but not limited to);
- Operation of the waste compactors
- Washing waste bins using automatic bin washing equipment provided
- Moving and emptying wheeled waste bins into the compactors using the bin lift equipment provided
- Checking waste removal receipts - ensuring they are all passed to the Waste Manager
- Ensuring the waste compound is clear of debris at all times
- To undertake cleaning of footpaths and roads around the site
- Operation of cardboard baler
Successful candidates must be willing to work inside and outside due to the nature of the work for long periods of time and willing to work weekends as and when required. Candidate must be;
- Fit and able bodied
- Hold a Full UK Driving License
- Possess basic IT Skills
- Evidence of working within acute health care premises would be advantageous (but not essential)
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.