Barker Ross is looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to start as soon as possible for a forward thinking logistics client in Crick.
For the following shifts -
To work Friday (07:00-15:00) , Saturday (06:00-18:00), Sunday (06:00-18:00) & Monday(07:00-15:00) every week (37.5 hrs paid)
Previous experience in warehouse supervising
- Own transport
- Good operating knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL/ Word and Outlook
- Previous experience working with a WMS (preferable)
- Good manners and phone etiquette
- Able to work under their own initiative
- Able to follow instructions
- Have good planning skills and a good to fair knowledge of KPI's
- Able to follow Procedures & company process
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.