Barker Ross is currently recruiting for Warehouse Team Leaders to work for a large food manufacturing and distribution company. The job is ideal for a self motivated candidate who excels in leadership skills and attention to detail. The position is an ongoing temporary assignment.
- Carry out hourly quality checks
- Leading and motivating warehouse team
- Providing on the job training
- Measure performance through KPI's
- Have experience leading a team
- Warehouse experience
- Lead by example with the ability to influence
- Be conscientious about following procedures
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers
- Maintain positive attitude
- Basic data entry skills
Shift times available:
- 06.00 - 14.00
- 14.00 - 22.00
- 22.00 - 06.00
If you think that you are the right candidate please do not hesitate to apply via the website, or send your CV . Alternatively contact us for more information on 0116 2042600.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.