Barker Ross are recruiting for a Warehouse stock controller in Northampton, This is for a temp to perm position starting immediately.
The aim of the role will be to maximise the companies profitability efficiently and cost effectively.
You will need to ensure that all stock movements are controlled and that process
procedures are followed. You will responsible for the system stock counts an investigate and resolve any stock discrepancies.
As the warehouse stock controller you main responsibilities and duties will be to:
- Maximise warehouse utilisation ensuring core ranges are located in prime locations.
- Carry out stock checks and manage inventory control processes to ensure company maximises stock holding
- Carry out daily stock counts as required in readiness for stock takes.
- Ensure processes and controls are in place to effectively manage stock receipts, FIFO, stock issues.
- Complete relevant paper work as required within the company processes and pass to appropriate team member / department.
- Ensure delivery of stock product is tipped accurately and located both physically and on the system to enable stock to be available for sale in a timely manner.
- Ensure stock rotation and batch control processes are adhered to.
- Be continually looking for more efficient ways to store product and improve work flow.
- Ensure all instances of stock loss are reported immediately to warehouse manager.
- Ensure other warehouse team members are cross trained to cover for holidays and absence.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
for this role you will need to:
- Have a knowledge of batch rotation
- Have a knowledge of Stock rotation
- Excellent understanding of LV system
- Excellent understanding in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be flexible with hours of working
- Flt license is required in this position
- Take full control of all ad-hoc movements/adjustments i.e. Bezel swaps.
- Must be able to prioritise work load.
- Challenge any stock movements that do not comply with company process.
- Deputise for Warehouse Manager in his absence
This role is Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30 - 39.5 hours aweek.
Please call 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.