- Responsible for all Warehouse Inbound and Outbound activities, including end to end receipt and despatch of orders with agreed SLA's. To manage the flow of goods from receipt through to put-away ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained at all times
- Ensure all orders/loads are ready to meet collection times and delivery of SLA's
- Ensure all orders/loads are ready to meet collection times and delivery SLA's
- Experience the ability to effectively manage and lead team members, ownership of KPI's with a keen eye for detail so to ensure the performance data is accurate
- Ensuring compliance to Sop's and procedures and develop best practice, whilst driving efficiency, safety and hygiene standards
- Promote and assure Health & Safety best practice across the site
- Plan, manage and adjust shift hours/staffing levels to meet operational requirements
- Manage training requirements, development of team/individuals into cohesive, efficient multi-skilled team
- Review all KPI's for all staff in your area of control, measure on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, have a full understanding of results and able to feedback both positive and negative impacts
- Ensure shift handovers are consistent and factual, based on system data and progress updates to plan. Recognise and agree when plans are off target and implement solutions or recovery procedures to prevent any impact to Customers or service levels.
- Responsible for ensuring all MHE is maintained, available through proper use and maintenance, battery changeover and timely reporting of all defects
Knowledge, skills and experience:
A strong logistics background working in a Distribution Centre
- Leadership Presence
- Analytical skills to understand data and identify opportunities for improvement
- Good Technical skills - intermediate user of Excel, knowledge and experience in using different WMS systems
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.