Looking for a company who really cares, wants to develop your career and who are passionate about customer services and logistics? Well if you share the same passion and ambition then this might be the job for you!
This world leading Supply Chain Management Company is looking for a Warehouse Shift Leader/Manager on a full time permanent basis based in Wisbech.
The role function is to manage a team of Warehouse Controllers , Operations Controller, Local Vehicle Controller Allocator, Vehicle Controllers, and Operatives in all matters concerning all goods movements and tracking.
- Experience and capability to formulate strategy internally and externally with clients
- Demonstrable experience of successful decision making both day to day
- Demonstrable experience of building and developing client relationships
- Experience of managing a warehouse/ transport operation
- Good level of operational experience of managing a team of Operatives, including warehouse/ transport/ other
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Target driven and clear prioritisation ability
- Efficient problem solving skills
- Good PC skills
- Good report writing and statistical analysis skills
- Confident and competent decision maker
- Strong people management and delegation skills
- Demonstrable client relationship building and management ability
- ISM Certificate
- Experience of managing Health & Safety
- Desire to progress career
If you are an experienced Warehouse Leader/Manager who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference in a top leading Logistics company then please apply now!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.