Duties will include:
- Stacking pallets with books and magazines ready for despatch.
- Building displays from cardboard
- Stacking pallets at the end of lines
- Operating machines once training has been given
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail
- Previous warehouse experience
This position offers an immediate start and is an on going temporary contract. For more information please call Peterborough Branch on 01733 530023 or come to the Barker Ross office at 46 Priestgate, Peterborough. PE1 1LF.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.