We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work within our busy companies in London.
You will be working within the team, friendly environment, free lunch applies.
Ideally someone with previous experience, however it is not necessery as training will be provided.
Your main duties will be as follow:
- With heavy equipment in operation warehouse can be dangerous places, so following workplace health and safety rules will be essential.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space - pehaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyour line. You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
- Organising transfers and loading good on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse.
If you are interested at this position please sned me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0208 434 7008 for more information.
Any CV's received will be contacted imediately.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.