Are you looking for warehouse operative work with immediate start?
As a leading independent supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, our client is looking for warehouse operative to join their successful and expanding team. As an industry leading supplier this company is looking for candidates that are eligible to work within the UK.
What will my role be?
- Picking/ packing or warehouse maintenance within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Working within a driven and successful team.
- Communicating with all levels of management.
- Supporting other departments when necessary.
Benefits of a Warehouse Operative:
- 7:30am - 4:45pm (Monday - Friday)
- 2:30pm-12:30am (Monday-Thursday)
- Weekly Pay
- £7.83 per hour
- Holiday Schemes
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.