Our client is Europe's leading independent supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products. Offering the widest choice to all products across Europe, this company is a beast that is miles ahead of their competitors.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Working within a busy but friendly environment
- Communicating with staff at an excellent level
- Working within different departments, depending on your ability
- Being a Team player is essential within this successful team
- Full Time - 2pm till 10pm (Monday -Friday)
- Part Time - 6pm - 10pm (Monday-Friday)
- Hours that suit you
- Immediate start
- Standard pay rate at £7.83 per hour plus shift allowance to increase your pay from 6pm onwards
- On going job role, with on going opportunities
- Onsite canteen
- Training available on site
Apply with a copy of your current CV today and be contacted by one of our experienced Account Managers.
To fast track your application call Rebecca today on 0116 366 6191.
If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you, please do give us a call on 0116 366 6191 and we can have a discussion about what would be the perfect role for you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.