An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Operations Team Leader (Nights) to join the UK's largest news wholesaling business on a full-time, permanent basis at their Berkshire site.
As a Night Operations Team Leader, you will join the management team within the warehouse to ensure the night operation accomplish packing in order to ensure deliveries are on time and within agreed budgets.
Essential skills and experience required
- Previous warehouse leadership experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems using own initiative
- Able to give and receive clear instructions both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build effective working relationships with immediate team, external contact and other locations
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure all KPI's are met
- Able to work to deadlines
- IT literacy
- Demonstrates ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrates ability to manage conflict and challenge assertively
Desirable skills and experience required
- Previous experience of working night shifts
- Previous experience of the newspaper and magazine distribution industry
- Experience in using the SAP system
- Fork Truck License
Salary for this opportunity is £19k-£22k, dependant on experience plus benefits.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.