A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join a leading 3PL logistics organisation in the Essex area. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever growing team.
You will deliver a robust plan of continuous improvement based on the principals & objectives of the business needs. Communication and interpersonal skills will also play a critical role as the job holder will have to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be required to approach to leading effectively, whilst maintaining a safe and clean working environment will also be important, as well as ensuring that the team's operational training is completed in line with the Company's training and assessment records. Colleague engagement and involvement is also very important to the Company and Managers will be expected to embrace and encourage colleagues to become an advocate of the brand.
The successful candidate will be required experience within FMCG and will be responsible for monitoring individual and management performance as well as take effective steps to improve and maximise operational performance.
Essential skills and experience required
- Experience of managing teams in fast-paced warehouse and transport environments
- Previous experience of managing a large team including managing challenging situations and performance
- Customer service and cost focused with attention to detail
- Proven experience of managing budgets
- Proven experience of meeting and setting challenging objectives/KPI's
- Proven experience of managing change and initiating improvements
- Previous experience of recruitment and selection
- Displays enthusiasm and drive for achieving high standards
- Ability to remain calm in a pressurised time sensitive situation
Salary for this opportunity is c£45k plus company car and other excellent benefits.
Ambition, honesty, a passion for customer service and a genuine drive to deliver business objectives are qualities that are sought.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.