We are looking for a Warehouse Office Administrator to start immediately for our clients brand new warehouse based in Crick.
This is a full time temop-prm position, with working hours 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Stock allocation
- Receiving stock
- Communication between freight companies and warehouse customers
- Data entry and inventory of all stock
- Book times for incoming deliveries
- Recording colleagues attendance, holidays, KPI
- Support shift leaders
- Support with any other admin duties
- Advanced admin skills, including Microsoft office - Word / Excel / Outlook as well as experience using WMS or JDA warehouse management systems
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment.
- Fluent English
You must be available immediately.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.