One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Night Shift Manager in the Tunbridge Wells area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for all Health and Safety compliance in all key workplace activity whilst being visible in driving effective safety culture and behaviours across all activity in managed services
You will provide a meaningful contribution to Logistics Services HSE compliance and effectively lead team of First Line Manager's and colleagues to treat HSE compliance as a top priority in operations.
The role would suit someone of an FMCG or foodservice background within warehousing.
You must be proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating and also in the introduction of best practice within the site. You will be responsible for the day to day management, initial and ongoing development and motivation of a team of Team Leader's and their teams, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant management experience in a high volume service driven operation.
- Will have excellent team building, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate in an open and honest manner with the team.
- Must be able to demonstrate the commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility to work various shift patterns which are able to respond to seasonal customer demand.
- Will have a proven track record in the management of people in a multi-cultural environment.
- The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of the interaction between their own department and other key functions such as Stock and Systems, HR and Finance.
Working hours for this opportunity are 9.30pm to 6am Monday to Friday.
Salary is £35k plus shift allowance pension and other benefits.
For immediate consideration send your CV today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.