A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Inbound Team Leader (nights) to join a hugely successful business that operates within Retail Fashion. This is a truly exciting time to join their organisation at their Lancashire site as they continue to develop the warehouse function following unprecedented growth, something that is expected to continue well into the future.
The Warehouse Inbound Team Leader will lead and train new and existing staff and ensure consistency and adherence to training guide for both jobs. You will be responsible for the quality control of finished goods to ensure that they meet company standards.
- Lead and take responsibility of training new staff and existing staff on all aspects of Goods Receiving using Company training guides and training records.
- Liaise with Buying, Studio and Ecommerce daily on Problematic Styles till conclusion.
- Liaise with Quality Control Team on all damaged faulty goods till completion.
- Lead team to Quality Control agreed percentage of goods received note prior to put-away.
- Daily management of team, including ensuring correct staffing levels, to ensure maximum productivity.
- Stock goods received note to system, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for covering Supervisory duties during holidays/absenteeism.
Colleague engagement and involvement is also very important to the Company and employees will be expected to embrace and encourage colleagues to become an advocate of the brand.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in e-commerce/e-fulfilment and have experience of warehouse management systems (WMS).
The shifts are 3 on 3 off, working 6pm-6am. Pay rate is £9.82 per hour, 40% staff discount, 28 days holidays.
Ambition, honesty, a passion for customer service and a genuine drive to deliver business objectives are qualities that are sought.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.