We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join one of the UK's leading logistics operators. This is a temp to perm role and is based in Bristol (BS34) and is on a fixed day shift of 09.30 to 18.00.
Warehouse Coordinator Benefits:
- £10.00 per hour rising to £23,000 once permanent
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime paid at a premium rate
- Free car parking
Warehouse Coordinator Duties include:
- Receive and despatch of materials within the facility
- Stock control using a WMS System (SAP)
- Arrange transport with external hauliers and third parties
- General warehouse administration
- Experience in similar role within logistics, distribution or manufacturing
- IT literate with knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (SAP)
- Counter Balance and/or Reach FLT certificates are desirable but not essential
- Candidates will be required to complete a DBS Check
If you are interested in the Warehouse Coordinator role please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.