Working as the shift cleaner/ housekeeper your duties will include:
Inside the Warehouse:
· All areas of the warehouse must be kept to a high standard of cleanliness
· All the aisles must be swept clean using a broom
· Waste cardboard must be removed from the pick areas and disposed of for re-cycling
· All walk ways must be kept clear of rubbish
· Shrink wrap and cardboard must be collected for the bailer
· Barriers must be wiped down regularly
· All fire extinguishers must be wiped down regularly
Outside in the Yard:
· Under the canopy must be kept clean and tidy
· All the outside area is to be kept clean and tidy
· Outside eating area and smoking area to be kept clean and tidy at all times
· Pallet storage area to be kept clean and tidy at all times. A current Counterbalance forklift licence is preferred but not essential
· Skip areas to be kept clean and tidy
· Wheelie bins must be controlled and moved within the warehouse
· Additional duties as requested by the Managers
This position is Monday to Friday and on going temporary work. It is a great working environment and offers an immediate start. For more information please send your CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or call 01733 530023 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.