We are actively seeking a care centre operative to work on a part time basis at a nationwide known pharmeceutical company based in Keighly.
This is a Full time role working Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00.
Experience is NOT required, the company is more interested in a candidate with a can do and willing to learn attitude.
The job will be to:
- Processing clients orders - picking, checking, packing and dispatching client orders.
- Customising clients orders as requested - will explain more on the phone.
- Ordering stock items for delivery.
- Restocking shelves / receiving and unpacking deliveries.
- Completing quartely stock checks.
- Day to day house keeping.
- Cutting pouches by hand or machine
This is a role starting immediately.
If you are interested in this role please contact Alex directly on 0115 8960888.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.