Temp to Perm Warehouse Administrator
We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Tongwell.
This is a temp to perm role working 12 weeks through the agency before you will be taken on permanently.
You will attend an interview with the client beforehand.
Starting on £22,000 (paid as an hourly rate while working temp of £9.95) with opportuntiy for it to increase up to £24,000.
As the Warehouse Administrator you will be responsible for all administration functions across Inbound, Pick Processing & Outbound activities within our operational environment.
You will interact with external suppliers and carriers on a daily basis, along with being comfortable with dealing and communicating with all levels within the internal organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Book in all received stock onto our internal system within the same day of arrival.
- Check through all receipt paperwork to ensure that product details and quantities match against what has been reported.
- Report all non-conformances relating to Goods In paperwork to Warehouse Manager
- Scan and file all receipt paperwork.
- When Goods In Team Leader is not available take responsibility for confirming supplier request bookings within the Goods In calendar. Notifying the Warehouse Manager directly of any potential issues that arrive through the process.
- Liaise directly with the purchasing team regarding any issues with carriers.
- Run customer orders off the system as operational picks and log within internal tracker when required.
- Create any labels that might be required/requested as part of the delivery conformance process.
- Investigate customer queries when required.
- Scan and file all completed pick notes
- Check third party parcel carriers online customer service systems to check the status of the previous days parcel despatches. Informing the Warehouse Manager of any issues, non-conformances or failures.
- Check third party pallet network provider's online customer service systems for live updates in regard to the previous day's pallet network despatches. Notifying the Warehouse Manager of any issues, non-conformances or failures.
- Update internal delivery tracker for both parcel and pallet network deliveries
- Download all external delivery POD's onto our system.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.