We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Tilbrook, Milton Keynes.
Our client was established in 1990 in the UK and started as national distributors for heating products. They now have an electrical division launched in 1994 and also launched a homemade brand in 2003. Our client is now one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of heating products and electrical cables in the UK as well as supplying over 38 countries across the world and in 2016 they launched a range of market leading LED lamps and fittings.
As the Warehouse Administrator you will be working within a small team based in an office within the warehouse.
The salary is up to £19,000 depending on experience and you will work a 37.5 hours Monday - Friday. This is permanent position.
It is essential that you are experienced in Excel, hold a great attention to details and have good communication skills as well as be polite and friendly. Ideally you will have SAP and transport experience however this is not essential.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Release orders from SAP/WMS system
- Create and Release pick lists
- Build shipments on internal and external portals
- Updating data on SAP system
- Updating master Trackers
- Creating and printing despatch labels
- Create and print transport manifests
- Booking in deliveries
- Handle incoming sales calls
- Monitor re-work projects
- Run replenishments reports
- Manage stock transfers
- Monitor component supplies for re-work projects
- Monitor & replenish totes and pallet stock holding
- Handle stock enquiries
- Process returns
- Carry out any ad hoc administrative duties
- Comply with ISO protocols
- Comply with company protocols
- Providing cover in the Transport office
If you are interested please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.