Exciting new opportunity for an Warehouse Administrator to join a well established company based on the outskirts of Leicester.
To carry out all general warehouse operation admin duties including running the daily pick/receipting on PO's/running multi-channel orders.
Must be able to work on a rotating shift, consisting of 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 40 hours per week.
- Able to manage stress timely and effectively
- To be communicative between fellow co-workers, warehouse operatives & supervisors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to organize work priorities
- Competent at filing and updating records
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks at a time
- Internet savvy with a proven expertise in using MS Office applications
- Exceptional attention to details
- Flexible in working hours
- Shift work 6-2 & 2-10
- Excellent timekeeping
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking, willing to learn new skills
- Warehouse admin/stock management experience.
Temporary position with a possible view to go permanent
To be considered for this position please send your CV
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.