- Preparing labels for the despatch team
- Dealing with customers worldwide
- Updating stock records
- Assisting with shipping worldwide
- Additional duties as requested by the management team
- A good level of IT skills including Word, Excel and E- mail
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility during busy periods
For the successful candidate this position is temporary to permanent and offers an immediate start. Please note due to the location it is essential that you have your own transport. For more information please call 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.