Warehouse Administrators required ASAP for a new site in Swadlincote.
The successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining all administration functions, whilst ensuring the highest quality of customer service is provided.
06.00 - 14.00pm £9.00ph
14.00 - 22.00pm £9.75ph
· To receive and manage all telephone calls in a professional manner
· Updating the warehouse management system
· To manage incoming emails and faxes
· To liaise with warehouse operatives and Group Head Office and effectively communicate information to colleagues when required
· To conduct physical stock counts and resolve stock discrepancies
· Filing all paperwork relating to goods arrival and dispatch
· Deal with Damages and returns on the Warehouse Management System
· Tracking and reporting errors
· Issuing drivers paperwork
· Carry out any other tasks as required by the Operation Manager
Knowledge and Experience
· Relevant experience of working in a warehouse environment.
· Experience of using Microsoft office applications to include spreadsheets, databases and email.
· SAP experience is desirable
· Experience of working with others in teams to deliver results
· Flexible approach with a focus on service and performance
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Strong ability to communicate articulately in both written and verbal formats
· Customer service orientation
· Collaboration and Teamwork
· Detail Conscious
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.