Are you an experienced Vertical Borer looking for a new opportunity?
As a market leading supplier to a variety of complex industry sectors, my client offers complete end-to-end engineering solutions working with an extensive global supply chain to offer quality services to all of their customers. With a collaborative Group approach, they incorporate both large and small fabrication, processing from both the UK and offshore making our client a true, single-source supplier.
Our client is now looking to permanently employ a highly skilled vertical borer to produce precision machined components from a variety of metals to include exotic metals such as titanium, inconel, nimonic and stainless steel
To co-operate with management and others to ensure the company complies with current legislation, health and safety codes of practice on safe working and environmental requirements.
The role includes:
* To operate a CNC Vertical Boring machine centre within safe working practices.
* To operate the machine to the required quality standards, and in accordance with engineering drawings and specifications.
* To edit and modify programs as required.
* To ensure all work is carried out efficiently and is accurately recorded on the shop floor computer system.
* To ensure all work, where applicable, is carried out in accordance with the planned production requirements, and within the standard hours provided.
* To use a wide range of measuring equipment and have a working knowledge of inspection procedures
* To work as part of the machine shop team and interface with production support, including production control, production engineering, the maintenance department and the quality department.
Monday - Thursday - 07:00am - 15:30pm
Friday - 07:00am - 12:00pm
Plenty of overtime if you would like it, paid at time and a half.
If you are interested in the Vertical Borer postition, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.