Barker Ross Recruitment are looking for a Vehicle Workshop Assistant for a site in North London starting ASAP.
Duties: To carry out the maintenance and repair of the Mobile Plant and Transport Fleet in the area.
Other duties are varied and will include:
- carrying out routine maintenance of the Mobile Plant and transport Fleet to the specifications and standards set by the Company.
- carrying out repairs and modifications in the workshop and sites within the Group to the Mobile Plant and Transport Fleet.
- carrying out such other duties as may be required to ensure the continued operation of Company Fleet.
- completing all appropriate records of work done, etc. as may be required by the Company.
- maintaining all tools and equipment used in the course of your duties to a safe and acceptable standard.
The candidate must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the Company's Equal Opportunities Policy and the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Must be skilled in the maintenance of Mobile Plant and/or Heavy Goods vehicles.
- The post requires a commitment to undertake training on new equipment.
- The post requires you to work outside and therefore sometimes inclement weather.
- An LGV driving licence would be preferred.
Please apply with your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.