Barker Ross are recruiting for a Mechanic/Vehicle Technician in the Leicester area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of between £12.89 - £14.03ph, to maintain a fleet of vehicles, plant and equipment to include inspection, servicing, test preparation, fault diagnosis and repair.
Key accountabilities of this position include (but are not limited to);
- Carries out vehicle / plant / equipment inspection, servicing, test preparation, fault diagnostics, maintenance and repair
- Completes all written or computerised vehicle and job sheet records on completion of work including a description of work carried out, parts used and the time taken to complete the work.
- Interprets information received from drivers and users of plant and equipment, gives advice on actions to be taken and provides feedback on the work completed.
- Miscellaneous tasks associated with the role.
Successful candidates must be able to cover all of the below for this position;
- Previous Similar Experience
- Full Current Driving License
- IT Literate
- Excellent Communication
- Relevant Qualifications for Position
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.