Our very well established client are looking for Vehicle Technicians nationwide.
Fantastic company benefits along with competitive salaries.
Key purpose of the roles:
The Vehicle (maintenance) Technician is primarily an expert for all service work and defined assembly and maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency, and accordingly promotes the brand image with respect to reliability and economy.
Through the professional performance of all service and PDI work, defined retrofitting of accessories and preservation work, the Vehicle (maintenance) Technician makes an essential contribution to the value retention of the customer vehicles.
He supports other colleagues in more extensive repair jobs as and where necessary.
- Organisation - Establishing and maintaining specific order in daily activities.
- Analysis - Compiling, confirming, and organizing information.
- Persistence - Finishing tasks despite challenges or resistance.
- Consistent - Predictable performance in repetitive situations.
- Following Policy - Adhering to rules, regulations or existing methods.
- Urgency -Decisiveness, quick response, and fast action.
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Providing vehicle condition reports through use of VHC and CitNow video healthchecks
- Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
- Resetting of the maintenance system
- Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
- Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
- Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
- Retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
Adhere to Health & Safety Policies and Procedures at all times.
If you are interested please apply online, alternatively if you would like to know more information about the role please contact Laura Heathcote at Barker Ross on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.