Our well known and established automotive client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a Vehicle Technician to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The hours of work will be 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday along with alternate Saturdays working 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Duties of the role will include:-
- To carry out service and repairs to a variety of vehicles
- To carry out internal preparation work
- Additional work such as MOT testing and fault diagnostics
- To completing all paperwork as required
In order to be considered for the role the successful candidate should have:-
- An NVQ Level 3 Qualification as a minimum
- 5 years experience within a similar role
- Experience of Volkswagen Group technology preferred
- Qualified MOT tester preferred but not essential
- Flexible approach to working hours, holiday and sickness cover
- Able to demonstrate a can do attitude and give examples of delivering excellent customer service
The pay rate for this position will be between £9.00 - £12.00 per hour dependant on skill level and experience, plus a bonus scheme of £500 per month at 100% achievement of KPI targets.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.