A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading precision engineering company offering specialist, bespoke engineering in Northampton. Our client supplies engineering solutions across a wide range of industries including aerospace, petrochemical and medical sectors. They specialise in precision engineering for the motorsport industry, having spent many years working working with leading Formula 1 teams at Silverstone.
My client is now seeking to employ a permanent Universal Grinder for Surface and Centreless small batch work who is a multi tasker and can assist with CNC Milling and Turning during quiet periods.
Please note it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you have the following:-
- Experience working with Universal Grinders
- Be willing to learn Centreless grinding
- A multi-tasker - be able to operate CNC Milling and Turning machines during quiet times
- Able to work unsupervised and possess good problem solving skills
* Operate Universal Grinding machine small batch work - must have recent experience
* Self inspection of parts produced
* Work to defined schedules
* Work to planned times
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area, in line with Health & Safety policies and procedures
* Thorough methodical approach
* Attention to quality
* Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas
* High degree of self motivation
Hours of work:-
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30
Friday 07:30 - 13:30
(40 hour week)
At times there may be ad hoc overtime available
- Life Assurance: 3x annual salary
- Holiday: 4 weeks plus statutory
- Generous Company Pension scheme
- raining and progression
£11.00 - £16.00 per hour -this equates to an annual salary of between £22,880.00 and £33,280.00 pa
Dependant on experience - with pay reviews as skills are acquired through training.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.