Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Unit Manager for a Large Nursing Home based on the outskirts of Manchester.
Our client is National Provider of Nursing, Dementia and Residential homes.
The client is large Nursing Home and they are looking for a Unit Manager to over see the running of the Nursing Care Unit.
This Clinical Unit Manager role is Monday - Friday role with On-call duties.
As the Unit Manager you will form part of management team and will work wit the Registered Manager to make sure General Nursing Unit and the home whole home is running to its full potential and delivering the highest standard of care at all times.
As the Unit Manager the role will be constantly developing and evolving, but below a brief list of duties you will completing on a regular basis:
- Completing the staffing rota to make the fully staffed at all times
- Conduct audits on the paper work to make it is completed to a good standard
- Leading a team and driving the highest quality of care in the home at all times
- Act as positive role model to junior staff
- Take an active part and lead team meetings
- Deputise for the Registered in their absence
The Ideal candidate for the Nursing Home Unit Manager will be:
- A registered Nurse- RGN, RNM, RNLD
- Someone who is experienced in working with Dementia, Nursing Care and the Elderly
- Someone is experienced in Leading a team
- Ideally based in Manchester
- Preferably able to get the home under own steam
This is an opportunity to join a home which has made a positive changes over the past 6 months and it an excellent time to join a home which is striving to become the one of the best homes in Manchester.
The benefits include:
- NMC Cost contributed to
- High street discount voucher scheme
- Meals on daily basis
- Excellent salary
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.