Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Unit Manager for a Large Nursing Home, Residential and Dementia care home based in Manchester.
This Clinical Unit Manager role is Monday - Friday off rota role.
Our client is a national provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia care homes and they have just been a growth plan.
Due to promotion within the home they are looking for a Clinical Unit Manager to lead a unit within the home.
As the Clinical Unit Manager the role will be constantly developing and growing, below is a brief list of role you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Be working very closely with the management team to make sure the home is running to its full potential
- Complete staffing rota's to make sure the Unit and the whole home is fully staffed at all times
- Act as a positive role model to junior Nursing staff and Care staff
- Conduct audits on paperwork within the unit make sure all relevant paper work is completed to high standard
- Act a Health & Safety lead to make sure all of the policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times
- Assist the Registered Manager in recruiting staff for the home
- Liaise with external agencies such as: Families, Social Workers and other health professionals
- Scope out activities in Manchester and the surrounding ares suitable for residents to participate in
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Unit Manager is:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with with Elderly, Dementia care experience
- Someone is commutable to the home in Manchester via own transport
- Someone who has experience in managing or leading a team of staff
- Ideally someone who has experience in Nursing Home on environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join my client who has planned growth within their Nursing Home over the next 3- 5 years, so there will be a huge amount career development for staff.
The other benefits are:
- The role is Monday - Friday
- Excellent starting salary
- On- going training opportunities
- NMC cost contributed too
- Plus Many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.