Travelling Piling Rig Fitter - Nationwide
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Travelling Piling Rig Fitter to work with a leading construction business.
Dont miss out on a chance to work as part of a team to deliver some of the UK's most complex and exciting projects.
- Piling Rig experience a requirement, experience on a BAUER and/or Casagrande Piling Rigs would be beneficial.
- Flexibility to work around the countryon the fleet of Piling rigs on various construction projects is essential
- NVQ level 2 Construction Plant maintenance and repair required.
- CSCS qualification.
- SSSTS, Slinger/Signaller and a MEWP qualification an advantage although training for this could be provided for a successful candidate who joins the team.
- Driving licence required as a van will be provided as part of the
If you fit the criteria and are interested in this position please contact Will on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 0115 948 3757 opt 1
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.