An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Supervisor join a well established and successful FMCG & Automotive 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in Leicestershire. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever growing team.
The purpose of this role is to effectively manage the day to day transport operation to ensure that all key KPI's, legal requirements and company standards are adhered to. The successful candidate will have experience of managing a busy transport operation daily. Experience of change management is essential as the role will involve development of processes and procedures to improve all areas of the transport operation.
Key experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of transport operations and management
- Experience of transport management systems for planning and driver management
- Computer literate, competent user of Microsoft applications
- Effective presentation and communication experience
- Customer service- direct customer relationship building
- Experience of leadership, minimum 2 years at supervisory level
- Knowledge of road transport regulations
Salary for this opportunity is £23,500. Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.