Our client based in Dartford is currently seeking a Transport Operator/Planner to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be a temporary opportunity, with the potential to turn permanent after 13 weeks depending upon performance and is paying £11.53 per hour.
The successful candidate will be required to work 12pm - 8:30pm, Monday to Friday each week.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Working in conjunction with the other Traffic Operators and the drivers in the Traffic Office
- Driver and vehicle allocation to ensure successful deliveries whilst meeting customer expectations
- Monitoring of vehicles on route to delivery points ensuring compliance with outlined delivery procedures
- Ensure that all communications with the client are clear and timely
- Providing assistance and paperwork for all of the driving team for start of day and the end of day process
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and security measures required within the operation
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous experience as a Transport Planner, experience of working within a client facing role and customer focused environment as well as good communication skills and literacy/numeracy skills.
Please apply in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.