- Planning routes for the drivers
- Work on the front desk handling all queries during the night
- Liaise with HGV Drivers with regards to their loads and deliveries
- General administrative duties associated with the position
- Schedule the deliveries
- Track and monitor vehicle performance to ensure deliveries are made on time
For the successful candidate this is a temporary to permanent position.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.