We are recruiting logistics professionals to join a global market leader in the logistics industry at their Heathrow site.
Our client is currently recruiting the following positions:
- Transport/Fleet Supervisor
- Ramp Supervisor
- Operations Support Supervisor/Coordinator
- Operations Supervisor (AM shift)
- Operations Supervisor (PM shift)
You will supervise and control all day HUB operations ensuring service levels, Global Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Health & Safety are maintained at all times.
Duties you will carry out:
- The Supervisors primarily arranges recovery and delivery of freight to airlines.
- To monitor and ensure we have drivers to meet the needs of the sort and the airlines.
- Must support the handling and recovery operations of any late material and flights, ensuring that all material is offloaded, collected and delivered on time.
- Supervise all functions of the operation.
- Monitor and develop staff, identifying their training needs.
- Holds 121's and undertake weekly meetings.
- Investigate and report accidents in a timely manner.
- Deliver training to staff.
You will have the following skills:
- Ability to drive and motivate staff.
- Be methodical and analytical.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be IT literate.
- Be willing to attend and pass a driver's CPC course (transport role only).
The starting salary for Supervisors is £27,832 plus shift allowances (£2.30 per hour) and a weekend premium if you work on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week.
If shortlisted, applicants will be required to attend an assessment centre on either 18th or 19th April 2018.
Reliability, flexibility and integrity are values that are held in high esteem.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous plans.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.