One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Transport Operations Clerk in the Northamptonshire area on a full time, permanent basis.
In your role you will be responsible for ensuring all relevant information is gathered and processed in the correct format, in order to support the Transport Managers in all areas. You will ensure that you work is consistent with providing highest level of customer service both internal and external is maintained at all times.
The person requirements
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- An effective communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Intermediate level IT skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate records maintained
- Ability to work to strict timescales
- Knowledge of appropriate driver legislation, YardSmart, Isotrak, Tachomaster, and consignment management software is desirable
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and confident
- Naturally curious, willing to learn and develop
- General awareness of Health and Safety is essential
The above position will include shift and weekend working as the depot operates 24/7, therefore it is essential that you are flexible in your approach to work.
Salary for this opportunity is £22k with shift premium extra. Rotating working hours are 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm rotating.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.