Our client based in Lutterworth is currently seeking an experienced Transport Coordinator to join their team as soon as possible. This is going to be a long term temporary on going role with the potential to turn permanent depending upon performance.
Working 45 hours on average based on a 3 week working rota, the hours of work will be 16:00 - 03:15 with some flexibility on this. The pay rate for the role will be £13.25 per hour.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Telephone liaison with other depots and live tracking of load dispatch and arrivals
- Input of information in to Excel spreadsheets and other computer programmes, IT knowledge required for this
- Check and track of previous day's loads
- Check driver arrival
- Liaison with agency and hauliers
- Provide ETAs for depot deliveries
- Cancelled and overspill loads notified to depots and hauliers
- Make call outs for repairs
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.