Transport Coordinator - Leicester, LE5
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Transport Coordinator to work on a temporary contract in Leicester.
Hours of work - Weekdays 7.30am - 5pm (full time, working in shifts)
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £9.91phr
Contract Length - 19/08/2019 - 29/11/2019
Transport Coordinator role:
- Assist in ensuring that transport is carried safely and to the correct times and standards
- Liaise with LCC officers, Education, Parents/Carers, Service Users and Providers to support transport requests and current transport requirements
- Update, edit and maintain spreadsheets and transport database
- Take bookings and transport requests, handle service users and driver's complaints and queries
- Register new clients ensuring they meet agreed criteria, send out information & standard letters to prospective clients & various groups and maintain client records
- Checking proformas to confirm accuracy against journeys undertaken and to ensure providers aren't overcharging
- Tendering transport requests on Due North and updating winning provider
- Taking incoming calls and making outgoing that involve changes, cancellations, complaints, updates, queries from SEN, Schools, Taxis firms, Parents
- Deal with urgent transport requests by making to calls to providers and ensuring availability and transport is carried out
- Support in development of Transport Management Plans
- Provide stats and reports to management when requested
- Requests, cancelations, amendments, of in-house transport for (SEN, ASC, NHS, Community Transport and Dial a Ride)
- Dealing with complaints for in-house transport
- Collection of money and auditing of Dial a Ride and Community
Transport Coordinator Criteria:
- Excellent customer service
- Excel knowledge
If you are interested in the Transport Coordinator role please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.